We are OPEN and are here for you as your eye care providers.
We truly value you as a patient, and our team is available TODAY to discuss your eye health. Together we can schedule the appropriate appointment for your eye care needs at our location in a clean, safe, and healthy environment. You are encouraged to reach out to us with any questions at (662)234-9394.
We want to reassure you of the precautions we are taking for the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
- Prior to scheduling ANY appointments, all calls will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19 and screened again before you check-in for your appointment.
- We are asking that you do not bring guests or family members with you to our office unless you need assistance. If you would like to bring someone to help with glasses selection, please have them wait outside or in the car until you are finished with your exam and enter only when you are ready to start picking out glasses. Everyone will have their temperature checked prior to entry.
- All employees will have their temperature checked before their shift and recorded daily. Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom-free.
- To allow for adequate social distancing, we are limiting the number of appointments available each day. Please CALL the office from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment. We will advise when we are ready to begin check-in procedures.
- We are asking that you kindly wear a face mask or a cloth face-covering in our office as a precaution and for protection of your health. If you do not have one available, we will provide such before you come in. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the office and again when leaving. If unable to comply, we will re-schedule your appointment.
- We will continue with strict disinfection protocols and all staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment. All eyeglass frames removed from the frame boards to be ‘tried on’ will be disinfected in a UV unit before being returned to boards.
- We will offer curbside pick up for glasses and contact lenses if you desire. CALL when you arrive, and we will bring them to your car. If you need or we recommend you have your glasses adjusted or repaired; you will need an appointment. And remember, we will be happy to have your contact lens supply shipped directly to your home at no cost.
We are continuing to monitor the CDC for updates, and, as things evolve, we will adjust our protocols.
This is a team effort, and you are part of our team! Let us all do our part. If you or anyone in your household has any respiratory symptoms, a fever, a cough, or has had symptoms within the past 14 days, please do not come into the office. Give us a call, and we will get you rescheduled. We understand that this is constantly changing, and we will do our best to stay ahead of the curve to keep our team, our patients, and our community safe. We are united together to bring you compassionate eye care, keeping you safe and healthy.